- At least 50% marks in terminal degree are required to apply for admission.
- NAT/Departmental Test (at least 45% Marks) is required to submit the application.
- Candidate has to register him / herself with NTS for NAT. The details are available on the link http://www.nts.org.pk/_Ops_Sec/Products/NAT/NATSchedule.asp
For Engineering Programmes
- Departmental Entry / Aptitude Test (where required) shall be conducted by the department concerned, as per given schedule.
- UET, Lahore Entry Test shall be required for the admission in BSc Chemical and Electrical Engineering. The details are also available on UOG Website